After years running Timeless Quilts, then Sew Many Stitches, Earlene has decided it's time for her to retire. While we are all going to miss seeing her every day, we are excited that she will finally have a chance to relax and finish all those quilts!
With Earlene retiring, this means that Sew Many Stitches will be closing. During the month of May, we have all in stock inventory on sale in order to reduce our inventory. All in stock machines are on sale, and used machines are priced for clearance. EVERYTHING MUST GO!
- All in stock Fabric, Notions, Thread, Accessories, Feet, Stabilizer and more on sale. Everything must go.
- Gift certificates will be honored through May 31st, 2021, so be sure to stop in and redeem before the end of the month.
- If you have not taken your Bernina Mastery Classes yet, please give us a call and we will get a class scheduled for you. Bernina will continue to honor all warranty agreements on the machines we have just sold. We expect to have someone at the store through June.
- For those of you with a machine currently in for cleaning, or scheduled for service or repairs your machine will be serviced and you will be able to pick it up as usual.
- Need your machine cleaned but haven't brought it in yet? Bob and Tyler will be opening their own machine repair/service shop, so bring it on in and they'll get it serviced for you! We will announce more on this soon.
We will be sad to close up Sew Many Stitches, and will miss seeing all of you, but we are excited for this next chapter. Please stop in during the next month to shop our sales, say hi and wish Earlene a happy retirement.